1. ScopeThe following General Terms and Conditions apply to the event InnoClimat Forum and all the InnoClimat side events.
2. Seat prices and regulationsTicket prices are quoted in Swiss francs and include all taxes. The prices correspond to the rates in force at the time of the order.
3. Payment by internetThe means of payment are limited to the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD. Online payment of tickets is secure, offering total confidentiality of your banking information, using Infomaniak Entertainment SA’s system.
4.1 General provisionsThe participant in the event acknowledges that no right of revocation exists with respect to the completed purchase of their admission ticket, subject to subsection 4.3 and section 4.4 below. The tickets purchased for the event can therefore be neither exchanged nor refunded. By registering, the participant agrees to these General Terms and Conditions and to any further security, access or other operational rules issued for the event in question and undertakes to adhere to these and to instructions issued by employees of WEYA Sàrl (or its third-party agents). The participant acknowledges that they may be excluded from the event if they fail to adhere to these rules and instructions. In the event of such exclusion, the costs of the event ticket shall neither be compensated nor refunded. WEYA Sàrl reserves the right to substitute other speakers for those announced and to make any necessary changes to the event programme while safeguarding the overall character of the event. The costs of the event ticket shall neither be compensated nor refunded as a result of such changes. On the arrival of the participant, the ticket will allow him/her to acquire a personal badge, which will be the “pass” for the event. In order to receive it, it is necessary to have a piece of identification for control.
4.2 Postponement of the eventIf the event is postponed for whatever reason, the ticket purchased shall automatically be valid for the new event date. Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged. If hotel accommodation has been booked, it may not be possible to automatically move the booking to the new event date. A change to the hotel booked or to the price cannot be ruled out; any additional costs shall be borne by the participant.
4.3 Interruption or cancellation of the eventIf an event must be interrupted or cancelled as a result of force majeure, external influences (demonstrations, influence of violence, threats by third parties, pandemics, epidemics, COVID-19), event bans by the authorities (Confederation, canton, local council) or other circumstances for which WEYA Sàrl is not responsible, or if the event is cancelled by WEYA Sàrl for any other reasons, the following provisions shall apply to refunds:
- cancellation up to one month before the beginning of the event: 80% of the ticket price shall be refunded
- cancellation up to two weeks before the beginning of the event: 50% of the ticket price shall be refunded
- cancellation less than two weeks before the beginning of the event or in the event of the interruption of the event: no refund
4.4 Withdrawal of the participant
- withdrawal up until the 30th of September: 100% of the ticket price shall be refunded
- withdrawal up until the 15th of October: 50% of the ticket price shall be refunded
- withdrawal up after the 15th of October: no refund
5. Data protectionWEYA Sàrl attaches great importance to data protection. All personal data is treated as strictly confidential and is used exclusively for the purpose of staging the event in question. Your data will only be passed on to our service partners, which we need to ensure the smooth running of the event. Unless otherwise stated, your e-mail address can be used by WEYA Sàrl to send you its newsletter. Please note that your name will be published on the list of participants once you have completed the registration process.
6. Multimedia recordingsAs part of the event, WEYA Sàrl or its third-party agents may make image, sound and/or video recordings. These recordings are used by WEYA Sàrl for purposes including its own marketing – whether on the Internet, in publications, on social networks or at events of WEYA Sàrl as organiser or operator. By participating in an event, the participant grants their consent to said image, sound and/or video recordings. The participant expressly permits WEYA Sàrl to use these recordings for subsequent promotional purposes without any further claims on the part of the participant. WEYA Sàrl reserves the right to restrict image, sound and/or video recordings made by participants during the event.
7. Exclusion of liabilityTo the extent permitted by law, WEYA Sàrl shall be exempted from all liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, including consequential loss or damage, that may be suffered by the participant in connection with the organisation and operation of an event. In particular, WEYA Sàrl shall not be liable for any loss or damage or consequential loss or damage that may be caused by cancellation or interruption of the event or poor organisation. In all instances, any liability that arises out of any contractual, tortious or other claims shall be limited to the costs of the event ticket. No further compensation or indemnity of any kind shall be payable. Any claims for damages or other claims for monetary compensation on the part of the participant shall lapse within one year of the claim in question being discovered.
8. Applicable law and place of jurisdictionThe services provided by WEYA Sàrl, the events it operates, and the present provisions shall be governed exclusively by Swiss law. Any disputes arising between the participant and WEYA Sàrl with respect to an event or in connection with it shall be settled by way of negotiation if possible. If this should prove impossible, the place of jurisdiction of the company’s registered office is the only competent court.